To process your order, you must provide us with certain information, including your name, email, postal address, and the description of the product you order. You may also choose to provide us with certain additional personal information by contacting us directly.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We use a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- To provide you with our services, for example when we use your information to process your order, resolve a dispute or provide customer service;
- If necessary, to meet a legal obligation, a legal ruling or in connection with a request for justice as for example the fact of keeping information concerning your purchases within the framework of the tax legislation ;
- If necessary, to serve our legitimate interests, in the event that those legitimate interests are not invalidated by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you have requested and in our legitimate interest to improve those services.
Information sharing and dissemination
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information only for a very limited number of reasons, as well as in a limited number of circumstances such as :
- Service providers. We use certain trusted third parties to perform certain actions or provide certain services for our store (such as transportation or payment companies). We may share your personal information with these third parties, but only as necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with legislation. We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary and reasonable for: (a) respond to a legal process or request from the state; (b) enforce our agreements, conditions or regulations; (c) prevent, investigate or manage any fraud or other illegal activity, or any technical or security problem; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or others.
If you are a resident of certain territories, and in particular the European Union, you have certain rights relating to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. You will find our contact details below.
- Modify, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (for example, if we need to keep data related to our shop for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Oppose. You can object to us processing some of your information in the framework of our legitimate interests. In this particular case, we will delete your personal information unless we have legitimate reasons to continue using it, or in cases where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaining. If you reside in the European Union and wish to express concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you may do so with your local data protection authorities.
How to contact us
Within the framework of the European Data Protection Act, I, Yannick Kepinski, am the data controller with regard to your personal information. For any question or concern, you can contact me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send me a mail to the address :
Place Says Drols
43380 Saint Privat Du Dragon
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator